1. For Toddlers: They make great arm warmers. Cut the toes off and slide them
up their arms and over their mittens. Cover their legs for crawling.
2. Cold: Keep a couple handy to slip ice into when you need an ice pack.
3. Sachet: Place dried herbs such as lavender or rosemary inside a sock.
Tie the sock closed with a ribbon and put it in a drawer or closet.
4. Cleaning: Many people use them for dusting, but you can slip a sock
on a yardstick and secure with a rubber band to clean hard to reach places.
5. Coffee cup sleeve/cosy: Cut the foot and trim to fit a travel mug or takeout
coffee cup. Looks nicer with colored or print socks.